Tuesday, August 14, 2007

14th August 1947 to 2007

I have been receiving so many calls and msgs for 14th August celebrations. Few are actually calling me kanjoos that I am not sending any msg related to independence day. Sir I wish I could celebrate Our Independence Day , but this seems to me impossible since I am in my senses and observing country's independence. And by the way are we supposed to celebrate our independence when we are not independent in making own decision from Government of So called independent Pakistan to lay man everyone is living by following other's decisions and on top World's Super Power is playing with our pride. They are about to attack Pakistan , and our president mr. Musharraf is thinking about Emergency (thanks god our innocent people are not celebrating Independence day in Emergency where you have no Human Rights LEGALLY.

After reading you must be thinking what kind of person I am, no love for Pakistan , another frustrated , and problem maker. Well I am not celebrating independence day in LOVE of Pakistan , I love my Country more than those who are celebrating their so called and non existing independent. Time is to actually get independent against all other powers who are trying to destabilizing us inside.

Happy Independence Day to Everyone (Estimated 2020).

No comments: